Saturday, September 6, 2008

My Little Chat with Justin Timberlake

 


So it finally happened. After all these years, I finally had a real face to face with JT! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Yeah...I'm gonna be flipping out for a long time. I went to Fashion Rocks at Radio City and then the afterparty was at the Rainbow Room. Tucked safely into the VIP room, dancing to DJ Kiss, I found and met Justin. He was of course with Trace (his bff) and was certainly being friendly with all the complimentary girls in the room - but, I'm sure he's happy with Jessica Biel. Our exchange was brief, but I did share a smile with him...randomly talked about my DVR and told him that his performance with Beyonce was awesome. Am I a dork? YES. Do I care? NO.

It was unbelievable to finally have the opportunity to have a quick chat. And that is all that matters.


PS - Fashion Rocks is going to be mind blowing for you - the performances are unlike anything they've done in the past. It airs CBS Tuesday night and you need to watch it. Rihanna opens the show with Vogue...all the original Madonna moves in tow.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA! congrats, girl! after all these years! FINALLY! :)

Unknown said...

Finally, Kel! After all those front row seats at NSYNC concerts!! He almost s/v recognized you!!! Kelly mama, Lu Ann

Erik said...

sweet! i can't wait to see fashion rocks....somehow.

i learned last year that fashion rocks blows away the VMAs every year!

veritas said...

i missed it, i hope they re-air it soon