Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Favorite Nutrisystem Food + Recipe!

 
Posted by Picasa


I have been munching on Nutrisystem for 3 months now and I've lost about 9 lbs on NS!

One of my favorite Nutrisystem offerings is the Italian Flatbread Pizza. It comes with the crust, a packet of sauce and a packet of cheese. It is a dinner item, but I often eat it for lunch before I have to teach a spinning class. The package components equal 270 calories. I made if for dinner this Sunday with some special additions making one pizza about 400 calories.

Spread the ample sauce provided over the crust
Sprinkle on a little less than 1/4 cup of low-fat mozzarella
Add a half serving of cooked ground turkey
Toss on lots of thinly sliced onion
Add the packaged cheese over the top

It makes a delicous pizza and you can nix the added mozz if you want or the ground turkey and load up additional veggies instead for an almost zero calorie add.

I had carrots and hummus to start and I finished my meal with a little fruit and cottage cheese - bringing me in just under 650 calories for a large and complete dinner. I did 2 workouts on Sunday, so I definitely was ready for a nice evening meal.

Hit up Nutrisystem to see how you can get all their awesome NEW food delivered today at 2003 prices!!!

FTC Disclaimer: I am receiving the Nutrisystem program complimentary in exchange for my personal reviews each week.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: