Friday, January 7, 2011

Tonight's Spinning Music Set List 1

 


Here's one for your fitness tool kit. For all my busy fitness followers out there, if you are looking for some music to amp up your workout and pump you up mentally, this is a good mix to do it. It will help get your intensity up, ease it back and guarantees a good calorie burn. I always have excess warm up and cool down, but I even use my spinning sets for time off a bike. I use these music sets for running and dancing around the apartment. All the songs between the warm ups and cool down are considered "work songs" and that's the core of my workout. These sets got me through some Rocky style runs with my brother across the Midwest in the ice and snow!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Zyo said...

mmm, interesting setlist...how has everyone reacted to the class and the music input?