Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame

 


Last night I had the opportunity to slide into the Waldorf Astoria ballroom for the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony. It was really one of those moments when you have to pinch yourself to believe it is actually happening.

Madonna, Justin Timberlake, Tom Hanks, John Mellencamp, Michael J Fox, Meg Ryan, Billy Joel, Chevy Chase, Ed Burns, Christy Turlington...on and on. It was an amazing moment to watch Madonna accept her award - I was standing there thinking...wow, this is actually the first time I have ever been in the same room as this woman!!! She is such an icon - I was a little starstruck. Actually A LOT. I realized how greatful I am to have this exceptional life, job and all the people that I call my friends. Boy am I blessed.

All these thoughts while Madonna made sexual inuendos to Justin, swore like a truckdriver and looked scary muscular with great hair.

John Mellencamp absolutely rocked the house with four songs and his 13 year old son joined him onstage to play backup guitar to his Dad.

Beyond words!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: