Sunday, March 9, 2008

Let the Good Times Roll...

 


I got insanely busy with that little thing that pays the bills last week, but I'm back with a vengeance! It's Chef Mickey Mouse, Iron Chef Cat Cora and lil ole me...

Cat and I became friends in Sundance and whenever she pops into our lovely city I try to meet up with her. On Thursday night, just before a little Lohan goodness, I swung by her Disney premiere party for her show, What's Cooking with Cat Cora - find it on Disney Travel on Demand!

See Cat Cook

Being photographed with Mickey should make anyone happy...I was laughing for no reason in this photo.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cat Cora is amazing, we are huge fans!! You can view a clip of the show on Disney.com at the following URL:

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/disneyparks/en_US/index?name=VideoOnDemandPage#VOD3VideoItem

she and the little boy make a great team!

veritas said...

i like to cook so i will definitly check it out and thats awesome photo of you & mickey =o))))))