Monday, February 4, 2008

Fashion WEEEEEEEEK!!!!

 


My partner in crime, GL! and I are deep in fab fash fun. The celebs have just started to arrive - here's a quick rundown of our Sunday to Friday sked...

Baby Phat, Baby Phat, Baby Phat! The best way to kick off FW with a big bang...and the Kimora doll...ahhhh!

Suzie Wong BP afterparty. Key words: breeze in, breeze out.

Sass and Bide. Eh.

Rock and Republic. Full orchestra and rock and roll band. Spectacle.

1Oak for R&R afterparty. Just getting started.

Ben Widdicombe's 10 year NYC Anniversary. New York wouldn't know gossip without him.

Goldbar. Everything upon and directly following my arrival here gets VERY blurry.

Robert Verdi's Luxe Lab for a fashion week survival blowout.

Tuleh. Double Eh. Scattered and I daresay it - overwhelming color.

Met Suze Yalof Schwartz who happens to be one of my publishing icons. She's cute, chic and always knows what's HOT. Check out her Glamour blog.

Miss Sixty. Ashley "my fashion idol" Olsen. Greg and I decided that she washes her hair maximum two times a week.

Final stop: The Olive Garden in Times Square where we devoured breadsticks and learned the NY Giants had won the Superbowl via Hershey's ticker. (We use the OG as an entertaining and completely opposite setting during fashion week - I'd like to see you deny that those breadsticks aren't heaven after three days of crushing parties, people and high heels.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: