Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

 


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I met up with Jason Bateman again...and I am completely obsessed with the man. I'm a total sucker for men that can make me laugh. Greg and I went to the premiere of his new movie with Dustin Hoffman and Natalie Portman on Sunday. I enjoyed the film - though it was a tad too sad at times.

After the film, I ended up walking out of the theater with JB and we started talking about the movie and I daresay, he actually placed his hand on my back and led me out of the theater. I have Greg as my witness. At the afterparty, we took a few pics with him and ended up sharing a 10 minute discussion on Arrested Development and how Mitch Hurwitz, the director, is the only member of the AD team holding them back from the movie. There was so much more to the convo, but let's just say, I pronounced my undying affection for him and he seemed utterly fine with that.

It was the best Sunday to date.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: