Saturday, July 7, 2007

This Is What I Know...continued

 


Regarding my time in Paris:

1. Felicity Huffman is the nicest person on the planet.
2. Three words - Steak Au Poivre.
3. AC Slater called me Ma'am. (I wanted to scream, "HEY! You're older, jackass!")
4. Running into Jessica Alba repeatedly is so much better in Paris than in the States.
5. Napolean was a genius when it comes to ruling architecture.
6. Riding the ferris wheel twice is the best way to get a layout of the city.
7. Paris is much colder than expected in July.
8. I miss talking on the phone for under $1/minute.
9. I may get a second home in the Latin Quarter.
10. I do miss my family, friends and home, so I look forward to my flight back, tomorrow.


For Will -
11. Eric Winter is friends with E. Who knew? He is much hotter in person.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

veritas said...

ac slater called you mame! ha ha thats so not cool,you should have called ac slater to his face, i hear he hates that ha ha,and where are the photos of paris? i want to admire the architure too...