Saturday, July 7, 2007

Eva & Tony Wed In Paris

 


I just happen to be in Paris this weekend...ironic? Nah.

Eva Longoria and Tony Parker are officially married and having the time of their lives in Paris, France right now. The two wed officially yesterday in a civil ceremony at City Hall and today, they wed in front of all of their family and friends at a church in the city. I'd love to dish, but I'm sworn to secrecy for now. What I will say is that Robert Verdi has outdone himself in styling Eva and Tony for each event. They have changed outfits so many times I have lost count. Since OK! magazine paid over $2 million for the exclusive, I suppose you'll have to wait a bit to hear more details and see pics.

Eva wore the most dreamy dress ever to the civil ceremony...and it's not that cute mini pink Chanel.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

veritas said...

i had a feeling you were there miss will........