Monday, July 23, 2007

This Is What I Know...

 


The Cain at the Cove Edition (photo: Jesse Metcalf and Sky Nellor)

Regarding my time in the Bahamas:

1. Snow Queen vodka. Lovesit.
2. Jesse Metcalf has a decent voice - wears basketball jerseys.
3. When you need some alone time, I do understand! The inclusive pool.
4. Espresso can substitute birthday cake.
5. If you aren't flying via private jet you will have 4-12 hours of airport time. Find a PJ.
6. Danceoff Bahama style: The Teen Edition. Awkward.
7. My snapper...
8. The nicest people that I had never met: Sky, Chloe and Geoff.
9. 12 people piled into one car singing Brandy. Pick another song, Rob.
10. It's all about the people: Jayma, Jamie, Steve, Rob, Tom, JoJo (and Ocean),Scott, Summer, Gigi, Alex, Chris, Camilo, Garrett, Matt, Ruckus, Autumn, Johnny, Russ...really and truly the best weekend I've ever had.

For extra credit:
11. Bohemian does NOT equal Bahamian.
12. Don't use an umbrella as a stripper pole.

*Photos on Tuesday.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: