Monday, July 23, 2007

Best. Weekend. EVER!

 


The new theme song reflects a blend of two key weekend songs: Beautiful Girl and Stand By Me.

Yeah...this is also the cutest photo ever. (Suri Holmes Cruise and Brooklyn Beckham. Are they dating, yet?)

So anyway, back to the weekend. Sure Hollywood was revelling in David Beckham's first soccer game, but I was in the Bahamas at the Cain at the Cove opening the last four days. So let's discuss...

A cute handful of young Hollywoods turned up in the Bahamas, like Chloe Sevigny, Channing Tatum and Jenna, Jesse Metcalf, Garrett Hedlund, Matt O'Leary (I recommend the you tube tribute on this one) and Stacy Keebler with her to-die-for boyfriend, Geoff Stults.

I can't remember ever dancing, drinking, laughing or swimming so much in my entire life. Our finale dinner last night at the Ocean Club just about had me dying from laughter. You know I'm a summer kind of girl, so dropping me with great friends into an ocean resort is about the best kind of vacation I can imagine. I will have photos up tomorrow. I can't wait to share!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooh, i love chloe! is she fun in person?