Monday, April 18, 2011

Chris Breckinridge
Photo - It's my brother! Chris Will - he's such a great, cool, smart guy, I thought I'd feature his pic from skiing this week in Breckenridge, CO at 12,500 feet. His adventurous attitude and own fight to be an adult athlete inspires me every day.

Total Weight Lost: (since September 2009): 55 LBS!

Total Weight Lost on Nutrisystem (since November 2010): 15 LBS!

My Lesson: TWO POUNDS DOWN AGAIN!!!! I am super excited. I was stressing out bigtime early last week when I did my last post and I knew I had to break down my mental barriers to move that scale! I was so focused on the number crunching; I became obsessed with the scale. I let it go and the weight came off! In my world, it is all mental.

My Nutrisystem: Placed a new Nutrisystem order and cannot wait to get some new food to try. The frozen foods are perfect for work – I pack up my little lunch bag cooler for the day and I have delicious lunches ready to heat up. I have not had a single moment of worry about what I would eat while at work all day on an island in the middle of the Atlantic. Nutrisystem has been incredible for this transition from longtime freelancer to every day office job.

Words of Wisdom: Almonds. Every day. Plain, unsalted, roasted almonds have become a major kick of protein for me each day. I put 2 servings in a cup in my lunch bag and it is my midmorning 300 calorie snack/meal. I do actually eat about 3 small meals a day and a 4th larger meal at lunch or at dinner. This is a change I made just last week - I credit the almonds and their lean, mean protein power with some of that 2 lb weight loss!

Would you like to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Visit Nutrisystem today or call 888-853-4689.

FTC Disclaimer: I am receiving the Nutrisystem program complimentary in exchange for my personal reviews each week.

No comments: