Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Weight Loss Story Continues!

 

 

 
Photo: Me on the bike – getting ready to teach spinning class and then a shot after the 60 minutes of grueling fun! I may be super sweaty but I never feel better than after a successful spin.

Total Weight Lost: (since September 2009): 50 LBS!

Total Weight Lost on Nutrisystem (since November 2010): 10 LBS!

My Lesson: Despite watching my calories and having many intense workouts this week, my weight remained the same…and that’s ok! On to another week with even less food slip-ups and more conscious eating.

My Nutrisystem: Nutrisystem is guilt free food. I know I’m eating the right stuff and it takes the time out of meal planning to know I’m going to grab one of their healthy meals. My grocery list is almost identical each week to support the entrees Nutrisystem provides for me. I love their French Toast and Pancakes – the pancakes could be the best I’ve ever had – they’re delicious! I drizzle a little pure maple syrup on them and slice up a peach. It is a tasty breakfast!

Words of Wisdom: Ground turkey in any form is my new best protein friend. I use lean ground turkey for the top of Nutrisystem pizzas or pasta. I use it to make huge “taco” salads sans chips and dressing, but loaded with fresh salsa and a little cheese. I eat turkey breakfast sausage with NS omelets or eggs and I dig the sweet turkey sausage style brats. I have been buying the Jenny O brand, but any form of turkey is a great lean protein. Get behind it and give up a lot of red meat for turkey. It’s an easy swap and you won’t miss the fat, calories or cholesterol. I still enjoy red meat once or twice a week – I’ll never give it up completely.

Would you like to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Visit Nutrisystem today or call 888-853-4689.

FTC Disclaimer: I am receiving the Nutrisystem program complimentary in exchange for my personal reviews each week.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! A 10 lb Nutribear will be coming your way soon! So proud of you :) Meredith