Friday, September 10, 2010

Kelly Hearts Greg

 


My NYC bestie, Greg Littley, and I have been apart while I summered in South Carolina and I think he missed me. To catch you up, before we summered separately, we put on the project of a lifetime for Ford Motor Company. And that my dear readers, is the real reason I was pulled away from my fab lil' Blonde Rules for so very long. For over 2 months, Greggy and I focused on one thing only...launching the all NEW Ford Fiesta in New York. That cute little car took over our lives and rendered me very tired when the launch events wrapped. Those launch events included our fierce Fiesta Funnel newsroom and the most unbelievable rooftop concert in NYC history...thanks to Gabe Saporta and Cobra Starship. We loved the project and the ability to work together, something that we have enjoyed constantly over the years.

This magical shot was taken midway through the concert after Gabe gave us a big shoutout on the mic. The concert was livestreamed and over 11,000 got to see Cobra Starship rock it out for the Ford Fiesta. This photo captures the complete excitement of the project for me.

The real coup? Greg and I are still besties. And really, isn't that all that matters?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: