Tuesday, May 19, 2009

David Cross and Amber Tamblyn Going Strong and Slightly Gross

 


May December...May December...May - wait! It's lasted almost a year already! He's 40 something, she's 20 something and I've spotted them out and they are quite happy together. Amber Tamblyn and comedian David Cross were down on the LES with her old Travelin' Pants co-star Rory Gilmore. I mean Alexis Bledel. And according to Gawker, Bledel didn't seem thrown by the 20+ year age difference, so why should I? Yeah. I still am. David is the original Tobias Funke from Arrested Development, but it still doesn't ease the nausea for me.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

yanmaneee said...

fila disruptor
nike kyrie 6
moncler
converse outlet
hermes handbags
hermes belt
curry shoes
hogan outlet
curry shoes
fila