Monday, January 26, 2009

Clooney Does WHAT?

 


That's right folks. The man formerly known as George "I'm ashamed of Batman and I scoff at thee" Clooney has bowed down and agreed to make a final appearance on the snoozer ER. I can't believe ER is still on the air frankly and my best guess is that they offered his Darfur charity of choice an absolute fortune in exchange for the appearance.

I interviewed Anthony Edwards aka Goose and Dr. Mark Greene, this fall and he told me he hoped Clooney would agree to an ep in this final season saying, "George would regret it if he didn't." I'm not gonna lie...I was like...regret what? That show is dunzo/lame/unwatchable, but apparently that is not so.

When I'm wrong I say I'm wrong. (Quote stolen from Orbach/Dr. Housman in Dirty Dancing.)

Many apologies to the five remaining ER diehards I offended.

(Here's to hoping none of you are in my family...)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ONE OF US DIEHARDS ISSS IN YOUR FAMILY MY DEAR DAUGHTER!!!! AND FOR THE SHOW TO HAVE REMAINED ON FOR SO LONG, IT HAS TO HAVE MORE THAN 5 VIEWERS!!!!! AND, YES, GOOD OLE GEORGE SHOULD MAKE AN APPEARANCE ON THIS FINAL SEASON!! AFTER ALL, THAT'S WHERE HE GOT HIS BIG BREAK!!!
YOUR LOVING MOTHER!