Thursday, September 11, 2008

And for the finale...I have finally done IT. I MET MICHAEL PHELPS!!!

 


I am so not kidding you...tonight on the 6th avenue. He was walking with a friend of mine and I was with Will and Tom Morgan...I was hailing a cab and there...out of nowhere in a green hoodie, hiding under the hood was 8 time 2008 Beijing Olympic Champion swimmer, Michael Phelps. And the whole moment happened so quickly, but I got a smile and a nod and that's enough for me. About 3 full minutes after the run-in I started freaking out. I mean...seriously, I may meet celebs frequently, but Michael Phelps is different. If you know me and you ask, I'll tell you the full story which is pretty entertaining.

The photo is from Tuesday am, Phelps, Lochte and Natalie Coughlin opened the stock exchange downtown.

This week goes down in history as the most exciting one of my life so far.

JT, Serena, Roger, Heidi, Lochte, Phelps. (Phelps and JT are like my super icons. Can you believe I snagged them both in 7 days? Because I CANNOT believe it. I'm totally talking in panicky, excited tones. If there was a thought bubble over my head it would just alternate between my moments with that list of people - there's little room for coherent thought.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: