Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Christie Brinkley & the JoBros - Doin' it for the kids!

 


My Saturday included getting up at 6 am, just like the JoBros, so I could drive out to the Ross School in East Hampton for their noon concert. The boys played Madsion Square Garden all weekend but drove out to the Hamptons for an all kiddie bash at the Ross School gymnasium. They played a LONG set of just about every song they have and I'm not going to lie - I danced a little to Burnin' Up. It's so good!!! (And now the blonde theme song so you can have a taste.)

I love these guys - they are wholesome and have a great stage presence. L.O.V.E. That's Christie Brinkley with her blondie son, Jack. Her daughter Sailor was there as was gross ex hubbie, Peter Cook. Kelly Ripa and Christie Turlington also brought the girls in their lives to jump around and dance alongside the small group of lucky concert-goers.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: