Monday, July 7, 2008

The Return - Summertime New Kids on the Block



I cannot stop laughing when I hear this song and watch this video. It debuted a month ago when I was in LA with Robert and Angel and I was distracted and forgot to mention it. Angel and I died of laughter watching Donnie with his shirt open and Jordan trying to grasp those high notes. Now of course I know every word and I secretly love this song too.

I remember calling Greg from LA with it playing on my laptop in the background and we didn't have to speak, not even to say hello. He just started laughing and I joined in - that unspoken moment when your friend just gets it, too. There's nothing you can do but enjoy it.

I would never have imagined such a fun return from the New Kids. Good for them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best. summer.song. ever.