Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Party-Hopping KW is back!

 


I went to the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 premiere last night at the Ziegfield theatre..."everyone" was there including the entire cast of Gossip Girl and Ugly Betty. Blake had forever hot boyfriend Penn Badgley close the entire night, America had her near-fiance/boyfriend by hers, David Cross (he's 19 years older...) made out madly with gal pal Amber Tamblyn and smokin' dresser, Alexis Bledel was the only single starlet of the four.

The afterparty was at 230 5th (that's the name and address) on the roof. The Misshapes DJ'd and I of course dashed up to the hot guy from Swingtown, who also stars in the movie. I'm currently obsessed with Swingtown. We talked about how I would die (dramatic much?) if CBS did not pick up the show for another 13 episodes.

It feels so good to be back in my old party shoes again.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: