Sunday, May 4, 2008

London Calling!!!

 


I'm not spending much time in NYC these days - strictly because I've been traveling and I'm pretending I don't have to find a new apartment in 28 days. It's a sickness, but if you live in this city you will definitely understand.

So last week, I took a quick trip across the pond, to the land of Posh and Becks. Later today I'll post my travel write up on Guest of a Guest. Let's just say that Silverjet is a super-duper business class-only airline, the Jumeirah hotel, occasional home to Madonna, is luxurious and Billy Elliott has some fine dancing going on - onstage.

I'm heading home to Chicago for Mother's Day and North Carolina for Tom Morgan's graduation this weekend. The travel avoidance continues to plague me. Life doesn't get any better than this!

Miss you, love you and see you out and about this week!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: