Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Great Actors...

 


Jericho, the CBS show, is one of my faves, but has struggled with ratings. Last night I had the opportunity to spend time with Skeet Ulrich and talk about the show among many other things. Skeet plays lead character, Jake Greene. (Photographed onset with Brit standout and his costar,Lennie James, above.) I promised Skeet our convo was totally off the record, so I'll leave you with this -

He is one of the most down to earth people I have ever met. I am still thrilled by how kind and warm he was - great guy, great night and of course there was Goldbarring. A lot of Goldbarring.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huge Skeet fan here. I totally envy you....... and am begging you for info/details something? If you can't post it online, here is my email:

taylortutoring@yahoo.com

thanks :)

veritas said...

i just found out that if cbs drops it that the sci-fi channel might pick it up,they have done it with other serise,so theres still hope for it.......