Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Operation Smile

 

 


Last week we were asked to participate in a little charity campaign for Operation Smile - it's a great cause...check out the link below!

Jessica Simpson and many more celebs will be involved in the campaign as well. My site and Greg's will have updated links as the campaign is released.

We think the pictures above are pretty typical of us...don't you think? (Will and Erika did their own set at the same time and as soon as I can get my hands on their pics, I'll post them. They actually waltzed in their photos. Show-offs!)

Operation Smile
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

veritas said...

im about to leave for work but i just had to stop and get my blonde rules fix, i love these photos of you and greg,they are so super-duper kelly! :o))))))))