Monday, October 29, 2007

What Should I Be???

 


It's Halloween-time again and I'm totally clueless. Last year, Greg and I were Prom King and Queen, which I think was absolutely hilarious. (Ali is in the pic with me as Jem.) On Friday night, I went as Jennifer Beals from Flashdance...now I need the real costume for Wednesday night.

I'm running through so many fun ideas, but I can't nail one down...

1. Lindsay Lohan in flannel.
2. Mary Kate Olsen borrowing Erika's amazing headband.
3. Angelina Jolie and on this one, I would totally wear a wig.
4. An adorable pussycat. Not sure whether I mean the pun or not...

If I could, I'd totally just be Shiloh. Obviously. But alas, I don't have cropped blonde hair and I never wear white.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

veritas said...

i vote for pussy cat.......