Monday, October 1, 2007

Pregnant

 


Had a little fun at the JLo and Marc Anthony concert in Atlantic City this weekend...I had the offer to go, passed it up and then was so easily convinced to go again. I have to say, Jen was awesome...I would say that she had pyro that Slave 4U Britney would have been proud of and oh, the fans for the hair...they were everywhere. She even sang Waiting for Tonight, which I consider to be a gay dance club anthem. (Though there were very few gays in the audience - it was actually a lot of married middle-age couples. Strange.)

Marc was boring, clearly her opening act, but a wonderful singer.

Then I went shopping. All. Day. Long. I forgot what shopping in a giant complex could be like. A little slice of heaven where one great store touches another.

And finally, back to the title of the post. Jen has to be pregnant, because there is just no excuse for tent dresses otherwise.
Posted by Picasa