Monday, August 20, 2007

MOVIE TIME!

 
Posted by Picasa


Reviewed on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the best. I finally caught up on my movies, so I thought I'd share!

Stardust - 8 - Michelle Pfeiffer is the best reason to see it, but the story itself is a fantasy and almost perfectly written.

Superbad - 6 - The bad language was beyond overused, but Michael Cera (formally on Arrested Development) makes it bearable and hysterical.

Transformers (photo)-10- Michael Bay perfectly transformed this cartoon from my childhood. Shia LaBeouf's acting and humor is so great that I was able to overlook Josh Duhamel's typical lack of talent mixed with perfect looks. There is definitely a sequel on it's way and now, I know that Shia will be a great action star in the new Indiana Jones flick.

The Simpsons - 6 - To be fair, I rarely watch the TV show, so I was just filling time on a rainy Sunday night. It was funny, kind of gross, a little cute.

The Bourne Ultimatum -10- A different love from the first 10 I gave. Matt Damon rarely excites me, but in this series, he is unstoppable as Jason Bourne aka now David Webb. We finally learn his real identity and what made him a government contract killer. The action sequences are mainly done by Damon himself and Joan Allen is a kick ass CIA powerhouse. I can't wait for the 4th Bourne movie!

1 comment:

veritas said...

i might be going to see bourne this weekend,if i do i will be counting on your epic movie reviews to help make my choice :o)))