Monday, May 21, 2007

A Waitress Weekend

 


Waitress, starring Keri Russell (pictured), Adrienne Shelly, Cheryl Hines (pictured), Jeremy Sisto and Andy Griffith is a wonderful movie. If you have the opportunity to see it in your area, I would say it is the best movie in theaters this week. You will walk out with a smile on your face, which I think is always a great feeling. Will fell asleep, but we did see the late, late show...

Also leaving you with a good feeling, if you watched, was the season finale of Brothers & Sisters. After a miserable Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives ending, I was really in need of the happy ending that B&S delivered on Sunday night.

Positivity is so much better than these overly traumatic and everything-going-wrong-at-once stories.

I also watched my current fave movie, The Family Stone, twice. Hey, it rained on Friday and Saturday...I was hibernating!!!

FYI - I'm working on a big purchase this week...I can't wait to share!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great movie.. isn't adrienne shelley the woman that was killed in her west village office a few months ago?

Blonde Bits said...

You are correct, RJ. She was murdered in November. So tragic.