Sunday, April 29, 2007

Manhattan Weekends

 
Posted by Picasa


When I first moved to New York after college, I made frequent reservations at Da Silvano, because I knew it was where I wanted to be every other Thursday night. Almost five years later, the restaurant and it's owner, Silvano, mean so much more than just a nice crowd and delicious food.

Liza came in from LA, so RV and I set up a little dinner on Friday to celebrate with Andrew, Michael and Chad. It was fabulous and Silvano and Marissa (his wife and author of Cancer Vixen) were sitting with designer Alice Roi, celebrating her new line at Uniqglo, which I can't wait to buy.

After, I headed up to my new home at the Mandarin Oriental for the weekend. (Gift from LA.) I hear Angelina is here as well, so Will and I discussed putting toys out in the hall to draw Madd, Z, Shi and Pax out. Jack and I went shopping and later, Angel met Will and I for dinner. So far, it's been a nice weekend to catch up with friends while taking long baths with fresh white towels that I don't have to wash!

3 comments:

veritas said...

i love robert verdis show,im so jealous you get to hangout with him!

Anonymous said...

mandarian oriential is amazing.....

Anonymous said...

did you catch angelina at Gin Lane?