Thursday, February 22, 2007

Blonde Rules LA Edition - Monday

 


I landed, I grabbed my red Jeep and was off to Ryan and Evan's condo to say hello and drop my luggage. It happened in a flash and before you knew it Greg was at Ry and Ev's with JR and the party began...

Hit Jack's gift suite...I now have more Daniel Barbara shoes than I could ever wear...run over to the Chateau...sit next to Josh Hartnett while eating the best burger ever...then dash down the stairs and bump into Orlando Bloom and Jesse Bradford. Highlight of the day...Josh Hartnett. Hands down. Nice and scruffy since breaking up with Scarlett Jo.

After a lovely few hours relaxing at the Chateau, Greg and I took off on a little tour o' Hollywood, where he decided we had to begin Burger Tour, Season 2. In 'n Out Burger, kids. Greg ate a burger, I had a shake and we were off to Jack's suite at the Sunset Tower. After a brief visit at the Abbey, day 1 was over.

Oh, and Brit checked herself into in-patient rehab at Promises in Malibu.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: