Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Britney Kills All Hope Again

 
Posted by Picasa


Damn girl. Get it together! She passed out on NYE at her own party at PURE nightclub in Las Vegas.

The above pictoral is hideous. A too short and ill-fitting dress and the extensions made from my old Cabbage Patch Dolls. She looks pale and aging. She does look slender. Not soooo meaty. You win one...and lose the rest, I guess.

Final Note: Who doesn't know how to pose on the red carpet? What is she doing with her arms??? Take a look at the below shot for hints. One hand on the hips. Sometimes cross right leg over left. Alternate head tilt to right and left to find your best angle.

 
Posted by Picasa


(I apologize to the people I cropped out. You are right, I am ridiculous, but it's all for fun!)

1 comment:

LesserKnown said...

such a pro! holleerrrr!