Thursday, December 21, 2006

Isn't It Funny.






Isn't it funny how the most random nights always turn out to be the best???

I have to fly home to Chicago in a few hours, but something was pulling me out tonight...okay, my friend Andrew, who I haven't seen in months. We planned on doing dinner at Aspen, but food was quickly replaced with wine and we laughed and bonded as we always do. After a quick stop to visit Jermaine at work behind the bar, we hit some UBER random LES bar and barely escaped with our lives.

At this point, I fully intended to head home, but Pat called and asked if I wanted to go out. Since the only valid choice at 1AM for me is Marquee...that's where we met. We danced and talked and had a great time as usual, but it was the ever-present men that run Marquee who made it heaven. Wass, Erikson, Andrew, Rich, Steven and Jon were great. The holiday cheer is spreading and I just LOVE it.

The CBS Reporter was a perfect way to end the night.

Love you all! Merry Christmas! I'll post from home!

xoxokel

No comments: